- Vyhlídka Prosek s.r.o., with the registered office at Teplická 275/30, Střížkov (Praha 9), 190 00 Prague, Company Identification No. 09626905, incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 339216 (hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”)
- the Customer – a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all Hotel Guests and Agencies with which no written agreement on the provision of services has been made.
BOOKING OF ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES:
- The booking of accommodation and other services at the Hotel as well as the confirmation of such booking by the Hotel may only be made in writing, i.e. by e-mail.
- The booking is considered valid and binding if the Hotel confirms it to the Guest in writing or if an automatic e-mail confirmation, generated by an on-line booking system, is sent to the Guest.
- The booking is completed by payment via payment card or by advance payment for the booked accommodation and services. Individual terms and conditions may be laid down.
- In the event that the Hotel or the Guest fail to meet the conditions laid down in clause 3, the Hotel is not obliged to provide the accommodation and services.
- The data which appears on the booking confirmation is binding for both Parties.
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- The price is per room and night, including breakfast, unless the Guest chooses otherwise.
- The price of accommodation includes VAT at the rate of 15 %. Municipal duties of EUR 0.9/person per night are not included in the price of accommodation. The Guest will pay this fee at the Hotel reception. The exchange rate at the Hotel is CZK 26.50 = 1 EUR.
- A booking that has already been confirmed may be cancelled in writing only, i.e. by e-mail. The exact method of cancelling a booking depends on the booking system that has been used for the booking.
- A booking that has been made via an external provider (such as booking.com) may only be cancelled via the same provider, in a manner required by such provider and under the booking conditions.
- A change of the booking, i.e. a change of the date of the booked services, is considered a cancellation of the original booking and is governed by the same regime as a cancellation of booking.
- The accommodation can be paid in cash. We accept CZK and EUR. A payment via a credit/payment card will be charged in CZK.
- Under the Act on Registration of Sales, a salesperson is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. The sale received must be registered with the tax authority online. In the case of a technical failure this must be done within 48 hours.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the Guest’s payment card for up to the total price of the accommodation.
- In the event of the Guest’s no-show, the booking is cancelled, and the Hotel is entitled to charge the full cost of the Guest’s stay.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE GUEST
- The Guest has the right to use the booked rooms and their equipment as well as the equipment in common areas.
- The Guest bears liability for any and all damage caused in the room during their stay and agrees to cover any and all costs of repairs, replacements or special cleaning. The amount of such costs will be determined by the Hotel.
- The Guest is obliged to make complaints about any and all defects and shortcomings during their stay in the Hotel so that such defects and shortcomings can be removed.
- The Guest is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the Hotel services, including additional services, on the day of departure at the latest, unless agreed otherwise. If the Guest fails to make the payment, the Hotel is entitled to withdraw the particular amount from the Guest’s payment card after the Guest’s departure.
- The Guest is entitled to withdraw from the agreement under the cancellation terms or provided that the Hotel fails to provide the Guest with the agreed-upon services in compliance with the Hotel’s standard.
- The check-in time in the Hotel is from 2 p.m. until 7p.m. on the day of arrival. An earlier check-in time depends on an agreement with the Hotel and is subject to a fee.
- The check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. A later check-out depends on an agreement with the Hotel and is subject to a fee.
- The entire Hotel is a non-smoking establishment. In the event that the Guest breaches this regulation and smokes in the room, the Hotel is entitled to charge the Guest a penalty of EUR 200 for the cleaning of the room or other Hotel premises. Smoking is only allowed at a designated area in front of the Hotel.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Behaviour disturbing other guests during quiet hours (such as loud music or television, shouting in rooms and corridors and other types of disturbing behaviour) is strictly forbidden. In the event of a serious breach of this regulation, the Hotel is entitled to charge the Guest a penalty of up to EUR400 or, if necessary, to call the police.
- Dogs may be accommodated subject to a confirmation by Hotel.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE HOTEL:
- The Hotel is obliged to provide accommodation to the Guest based on the services agreed-upon in advance and corresponding to the Hotel’s standard.
- In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest based on the booking made and confirmed in advance, the Hotel is obliged to secure appropriate accommodation in another facility for the Guest.
- These General Terms and Conditions are valid as of 1 July 2017 and the Hotel reserves the right to change them. The Guest is obliged to observe the terms and conditions currently in place.
- The Hotel collects the Guest’s personal data for a necessary period only until it ends providing the agreed-upon services and it does not provide such data to any other persons.